Wednesday 20 January 2010

Time Management

Today, my class lucked out to get two hours of Media Studies. Now as you can see, most of my planning work is done except the Actors/Costume/Props pictures. Today I'll be working towards getting those done. In class I'll be finishing off the costumes and then hopefully getting pictures!

I have a few tricks planned. Such as the stab in Vivian's back. She gave me a small coat type thing that she didn't care about and I'm allowed to cut up. I'll have to cut it up now so I'll have to be clever with the camera to avoid the audience seeing the bloodstain on her back. Anyways, in shot 36 where we see Vivian lying on her side showing the stab wound in her back, I don't really want to ruin Vivian's clothing under the coat. Or leave it so it looks weird. So, I'm going to cut the stab wound in the back and then sewing a white beneath of cloth behind it. I'll paint it red and voila! we have a stab wound that only ruins one article of clothing!

I'll be finishing off the dress today too. That's just cutting up the bottom and stuff. I thought of a cool idea for my sister's boots. Since we couldn't find anything she wouldn't mind getting ruined, I'll either make up a pair from an old pair of boots I have or use Wellies. She's wearing a long white dress, so it'll be difficult to see the boots.... Hmm...where are our Wellies?

No comments:

Post a Comment