Sunday 31 January 2010

Filming Log

So today I got half of my film done!

Now unfortunately, as I stated a few posts ago it was very, very cold. My sister ended up cutting the dress really small and sleeveless and she froze. So we had to really hustle and unfortunately that meant only two takes maximum each shot and a couple of shots were cut to save time in the cold weather.

Another problem we had was a couple of chavs walked through our shots and were very rude while we were trying to film.

Other than that, watching the playback, the shots came out pretty good. The only big problem is...its too cold to do remakes. My sister refuses to do it again so I really need to be careful not to screw anything up in editing and be clever with effects to hide things or make things look better. A movie is only as good as its editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment