Saturday 2 January 2010

Locational Pictures- Storyboard

Alright well I did it. I managed to get down to the field to take some pictures of my main location. Now I took a lot of pictures for different things so I'm breaking them up in small posts. This first post is the locational shots I drew in the Storyboard.



These are the top of the field that I'll be filming at. This isn't actually featured in the storyboard but its here to give you an idea of what this area looks like on a whole.




This is the first pan shot basically or the establishing shot of the field. As you can see in the second picture there is a bit of rubbish so I know I'll have to think about cleaning up a bit. As for the fence, I can't really do anything about that but I'm pretty sure it won't take anyway away from the shot. I might whack some titles over it to hide if its really a problem.



This is the fork in the road where Princess Hope slides and then runs towards the camera. Okay, so the tree isn't actually there but you can see that the path does split.




Jumping ahead a bit, unfortunately my original spot for this scene to be shot grew over so the pictures above are other possible entrances that my sister could burst through. None look nearly as impressive as that first which made me reconsider a different idea which I have posted in the next post.




Here are different field shots where potentially the battle between Prince Lupus and Princess Hope takes place. The second shot with the horses in the background I won't have to worry about. Since being a fantasy film, it wouldn't be unnatural to see horses.



And finally, the arch. After hours of searching, I found my portal! Woo! I think its quite good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment