Sunday 3 January 2010

Locational Photos- Possible Variations


Now as I stated in my last blog post, the one scene I wanted to shoot is no longer possible. So as I was walking along I came across this cool bridge and thought that might be something cool to film. Have the brief fight scene take place on the bridge. It would work just as the scene where she burst through the trees worked. She come around the left bush and then shortly after Prince Lupus appears behind and says his line.



This was a cool spot. I doubt I'll use it but I just posted it in the event that maybe I get a cooler idea.




Like the arch, I found this hill when exploring. It's actually better than the one I was thinking of orginally. The first shot above is of the path my sister would run along followed by where'd she'd trip. I think I'll use this instead of the orginal.

No comments:

Post a Comment