Monday 25 January 2010

Actor Pictures- Prince Lupus













This is my Prince Lupus, Alec Mills. I chose Alec after my acting auditions was a flop. I took my teacher's advice and went to the head of our Drama department and she recommended Alec for the part. I also so know Alec is quite good at acting. I've seen him in several plans and can't wait to see how he'll do playing a Villian.















Now as you can see, he's wearing a white shirt. Come the actual filming, I requested he wear a black shirt rather than white. Also, I'll be giving him a hooded cape to go under the jacket which from far away would look as though his coat was extended but also gives him a menacing hood. I don't have to do too much to his skin tone but I will darken the eyes a bit. Actually with his side burns and beard, it'll make his face even darker beneath the hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment