Friday 4 December 2009

Blog Evaluation 1

Alright so a few before filming, my teacher requested we evaluate our blogs at this current stage ad give it a current mark as if it were the exam board (yikes!)

As you've probably seen up to this stage, there isn't too- much to erm mark. However, this gives me a good idea what needs to be done and I do know what must be done.

Here's where this blog is setting at now:

1. There is basic research into similar products and a potential target audience (well I do know my target audience...just gotta show it)- Level 2
~I am going to be improving this relatively soon. More research into fantasy films and pitch my idea to my target audience and have them vote.

2. There is Proficent organization of Actors, Location, Costumes or Props- Level 3
~I have my actors, I have my location and I have my props. Costume is just the last detail needed though my sister and I have started working on her dress. Its almost completely. I'll be getting in contact with my villain to organize his costume (yes its a he). Pictures will provided within the next couple of weeks.

3. There is basic work on shotlists, layouts, scripting or storyboarding- Level 2
~In other words, I've written about it but its still on paper. I am planning by next week to have all that stuff uploaded.

4. There is a good level of care in the presentation of the research and planning- High 3/Low 4
~I will upload then my powerpoint of ideas and what my class thought of it.

5. Time management is good- Level 3
~ I have everything planned on a schedule that will allow things to go wrong before I run out of time. These films are do in May and if I can get the whole film done (including editing) by March which leaves me April to do Evaluations or final work.

So yeah, on average, a high level 2/low level 3 thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment