Friday 27 November 2009

Locational Research and Cast

Both, have turned out complete failures. After following the advice of my teacher, I attempted to hold auditions for the role of my villain. However, none turned up so I'll change my strategy slightly and ask the drama teacher at my school to recommend people.

And the location? Filming at night, even with the moon, you can't see a thing. I attempted to take some pictures (even with flash) and you couldn't see anyone. So, I'll look to early morning changing the story ever so slightly that my actors are running early morning as they have been running all night (thus introducing the idea they're exhausted). I'll go down to location early morning sometime to find what time slot would be best. I'm really hoping to get a nice thick layer of fog on the ground. That'd be a cool effect.

I'll then post pictures of the Location and the finished costume (which my sister and I have fashioned together)

No comments:

Post a Comment