Saturday 13 March 2010

Evaluation Feedback

Youtube Comments:

savioursephiroth1 (Simon):
That was very interesting and good to watch ^_^ The camera movement throughout the whole two minutes made everything quite exciting, and got across the whole imminent danger that was pressent for the character. If I saw this in the cinema, I would definitely stay to watch it, terrific work ^_^

Crystalumina (Rana):
That looked really interesting =3. I liked how it really started out and how you captured the whole mood easily ^ ^. The camera movement was really good too =3 although the sound might have been better but overall it was made out nice and I liked it ^ ^

Punkness93 (Elena):
Very interesting. ^^ The camera shots you have are very nice, a little shaky but nothing too bad. :)
I would just work on evening out the sound a little more and perhaps something to keep the camera steady. Other wise, very nice job. :D

LaurenTheCookieLover (Lauren):
It intrigued me, so yeah, I would stay in the cinema. :D
Looks epic, btw~

Class Feedback:




On the whole, the results are very positive. The only problem is that these are my friends that I asked to watch. The comments could be biased though they present some negatives which pleased me. The class reviews were postive as well so I am really happy with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment