Monday 12 October 2009

Research- Conversation Piece

Well, my teacher told us as a Primlary task we have to film a conversation of someone walking into a room, sitting down then having a conversation. Me being the odd ball and not really wanting to conform to the usual, I decided to mix it up a little. It'll still be someone walking into a room and having a conversation...but with a twist.

A man dressed in all black enters a dark room; the only light is coming from the door behind him. In front of him, sits another man, clearly been beaten, tied to a chair. The man, as we learn from the villain, is part of a resitance. After a short interorrigation bit, the villain opens a current revealing the man's best friend strapped to another chair with wires attached to her skin. As a warning, the villian pulls the lever causing the girl to scream at the top of her lungs from the electrocution. The villian pushes the lever back up, leaving a singed but barely alive girl. This causes the man to give in and reveal where the restiance is hiding. The villian smiles and leaves the two victims in the darkness.

That is my idea thus far. Its probably going to change several times before I actually start filming but I just wanted to get it all down. Although, I have worked a few things out. Such as my Year 13 friends will be playing the three characters. I also did a little research into how to make blood and this is the recipe I found:

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons of flour
1 cup of water
Red food colour (add a drop
of green if needed)

Instructions: Mix the flour into the water and get all of the lumps out. Put into a pan and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer until it has the consistency you want (about 30 minutes). Let it cool and stir in the colour.
Note: This one looks good on cloth but is slightly slimy


Or

Ingredients:
Light corn syrup
Red food colour (add a drop
of blue if needed)


I'll probably use both. Such as the Corn Syrup one to film my victim's mouth then when he get's punched so he can spit it out.

That's pretty much it for now! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment