Monday 21 September 2009

Ideas

So, I've gotten some iedas for the opening two minutes of my film.

You have probably figured out (or are gonna figure out really quickly) I love fantasy/adventure movies. And when my teacher revealed that weren't very many (if any) fantasy openings created.

I have a really cool idea (which I'm still configuring) of a time travelling film. In my head at the moment its a girl running through a dark forest (which is located behind my house) carrying a sword (which I also have) from a dark figure who is slowly and ominously following her. Meanwhile, I shall be filming a young male teen walking through Leatherhead town centre and heading towards the forest. The camera will cut between the two until they "meet" in which case the girl tosses the sword through a time portal which lands directly in front of the boy.

There are a few kinks to work out yet such as squeezing into two minutes and special effects. Also the girl running is at night (while the boy walking is during the day) so it's gonna be tricky. Though kind of good we're (as in my other classmates) starting filming as the days grow darker. Meaning we won't have to work so late at night to get filming done.

At a later time (when I can find) I shall upload some sketches of costumes and possibly a rough storyboard.

As well as cutting from past to future, I shall be cutting away briefly for titles and actors. But nothing too fancy. White text on a black background fading in. I believe it'll keep the focus on the on the acting. Oh speaking of actors, because I'm by myself, I'll just be using my sister and friends.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment